How do I make an appointment?
WMC has two health clinics and you can chose what site is closest. You can access our appointment line at 503.489.1760. When you call to make an appointment we will ask you about these things.
- Name, Address, Phone Number
- Do you have insurance?
- What would you like to be seen for? Have you been to our clinic before?
If you have to cancel your appointment for any reason, please let us know at least 24 hours ahead whenever possible!
What can I expect at my first appointment?
Your first appointment will likely be a longer appointment. We ask you questions and you can ask us questions!
Some questions will be asked by the receptionist, some filled out on a piece of paper, and, of course, many questions will be shared between you and your medical team!
- Your medical insurance information, if you have insurance
- Your proof of income, if you have no insurance.
- Emergency contact information
What are my payment options?
The Wallace Medical Concern is happy to assist you in finding out what financial assistance is available to keep you on the road to good health. We are interested in helping you stay healthy all of the time and access regular appointments without worrying about how much cash you have in your pocket!
Options for Paying for My Visit:
- If you have health insurance, we can bill your insurance (Click here to find out what insurances we accept).
- If you don’t have health insurance, but you qualify for it, we can help you apply for insurance and bill your insurance (click here to go to health insurance enrollment assistance).
- The Wallace Medical Concern serves all patients regardless of the ability to pay. We offer discounts on services through our Sliding Fee Discount Program. Eligibility for this program is based on family size and income. For more information, please see a member of our reception staff.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Many tests performed in our lab are processed by an outside agency who does not follow WMC’s policy for non-insured clients. You may receive a separate bill with different collection policies for lab tests. Please inquire.